Finca Valpiedra (Rioja)
If you want to buy Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006, on Uvinum you will find the best prices for Spain red wine.
£15.93 (Approximate price)
Oooops! Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006 is not available right now.
It is not possible to buy Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006 right now.
Finca Valpiedra is a wine of Terroir in the style of French chateaux. Complex and elegant wine with volume .
Finca Valpiedra produces this Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006 , a red wine with Rioja DO based on the top of variedad Experimental and mazuelo from 2006 vintage and 13.5º of alcohol strength. Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006 is usually paired with birds and game. 3,3 points on 5 is the average score of Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006 according to Uvinum users.
Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006 - basic data
- Type of wine:
- red wine
- 2006 Other vintages
- Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)
- Finca Valpiedra
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Tempranillo (92%), Graciano (6%), Mazuelo (5%), Variedad Experimental (5%)
- Starters, Dishes, Soups and stews, Cheese, Meat, Hard cheese, Game, Birds
- Alcohol vol.:
Reviews about Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006
Highlighted review about Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006
More reviews about Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006
Posted on 18/07/13 at 16.04
Fresh wine made by Graciano. Aged for 22 months in new French oak barrels.read complete
Posted on 27/02/13 at 17.11
Aging 22 months in new French oak barrels. Made from the grape varieties Tempranillo 92% and 8% Graciano.? Cellar where the famous television series Gran Reserva was performed.read complete
Posted on 05/11/12 at 13.33
It almost has brown edges. Sensual aromas of cherries. Distinctive oxidation notes on the palate.
It pairs good with a strong flavoured fish.
An ideal wine to give to a parent.
Posted on 24/02/12 at 04.36
The Villa Valpiedra Reserva 2006 is made from 92% Tempranillo, Graciano and 8% other red grapes. This is an exceptional wine thanks to the microclimate and the type of rocky soil that gives name to...read complete
Posted on 30/11/11 at 04.34
Cherry red colour with garnet rim, dense and abundant tears. Intense, with hints of black berries preserves, white chocolate and spices. Balanced, powerful and distinctive texture.read complete
Posted on 15/07/11 at 05.33
The best area of the IO Ca Rioja, in a spectacular bend of the river Ebro, is Valpiedra Villa, one of the largest payments Spain.
Produce wines exclusively using grapes from this...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2007
Maker's description · Finca Valpiedra
The best area of the DO Ca Rioja, in a spectacular bend of the river Ebro, Valpiedra House is one of the big payouts of Spain. Make wines using only grapes that come from this exceptional vineyard is a dream come true for this family winery. Valpiedra Villa is a new way of...
Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006 (Tempranillo, Graciano, Mazuelo and Variedad Experimental)
- View: Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006 has an Intense color, tone and trim cherry red garnet with violet Destel. Bright and clean with plenty of tears and dense.
- Nose: Intense and powerful with hints of candied black berries, white chocolate, sloes and spices. Feelings of land, mineral background. Memories vanilla. The wood, very well integrated with the fruit provides aromas of cedar and spices from new French oak. Notes elegant, complex and suggestive.
- Mouth: It's powerful and with great fresh fruit, the attack is strong but without edges, round, fat and pleasant tannins, showing great finesse. Balanced acidity with alcohol. Long finish with hints of terroir in the finish.
VINEYARDS: Finca Valpiedra, 80 hectares of vineyard
GRAPES: 90% Tempranillo, 5% and 5% Experimental Range and Graciano Mazuelo
AGING: 20 months in French oak barrels
TEMPERATURE: 16 º C and 18 ° C
PAIRING: Cheese curing media. Braised red meats, roast lamb and game dishes greater (roe deer and chamois) mountain dishes such as boiled mountains or pinto beans with pork.
View more Spain red wine