Finca Valpiedra (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
Finca Valpiedra is a wine of Terroir in the style of French chateaux. Complex and elegant wine with volume .
From the Finca Valpiedra cellar (Rioja) we received a Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006 (£14.84) a red wine based on the top of tempranillo and graciano from 2006 vintage and with an alcohol content of 13.5º. Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006 can be paired with starters and dishes. 3,3 points on 5 is the valuation Uvinum's users gave to Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006.
Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006 - basic data
- Type of wine:
- red wine
- 2006 Other vintages
- Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)
- Finca Valpiedra
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Tempranillo (92%), Graciano (6%), Mazuelo (5%), Variedad Experimental (5%)
- Starters, Dishes, Soups and stews, Cheese, Meat, Birds, Hard cheese, Game
- Alcohol vol.:
If you liked Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006, you may also enjoy...Previous
Reviews about Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006
Highlighted review about Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006
More reviews about Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006
Posted on 18/07/13 at 16.04
Fresh wine made by Graciano. Aged for 22 months in new French oak barrels.read complete
Posted on 27/02/13 at 17.11
Aging 22 months in new French oak barrels. Made from the grape varieties Tempranillo 92% and 8% Graciano.? Cellar where the famous television series Gran Reserva was performed.read complete
Posted on 05/11/12 at 13.33
It almost has brown edges. Sensual aromas of cherries. Distinctive oxidation notes on the palate.
It pairs good with a strong flavoured fish.
An ideal wine to give to a parent.
Posted on 24/02/12 at 04.36
The Villa Valpiedra Reserva 2006 is made from 92% Tempranillo, Graciano and 8% other red grapes. This is an exceptional wine thanks to the microclimate and the type of rocky soil that gives name to...read complete
Posted on 20/12/11 at 04.36
A new way to understand the wines of Rioja. 91 points in the Penin Guide 2012read complete
Posted on 30/11/11 at 04.34
Cherry red colour with garnet rim, dense and abundant tears. Intense, with hints of black berries preserves, white chocolate and spices. Balanced, powerful and distinctive texture.read complete
Posted on 15/07/11 at 05.33
The best area of the IO Ca Rioja, in a spectacular bend of the river Ebro, is Valpiedra Villa, one of the largest payments Spain.
Produce wines exclusively using grapes from this...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2007
Maker's description · Finca Valpiedra
Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006 (Tempranillo, Graciano, Mazuelo and Variedad Experimental)
- View: Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006 has an Intense color, tone and trim cherry red garnet with violet Destel. Bright and clean with plenty of tears and dense.
- Nose: Intense and powerful with hints of candied black berries, white chocolate, sloes and spices. Feelings of land, mineral background. Memories vanilla. The wood, very well integrated with the fruit provides aromas of cedar and spices from new French oak. Notes elegant, complex and suggestive.
- Mouth: It's powerful and with great fresh fruit, the attack is strong but without edges, round, fat and pleasant tannins, showing great finesse. Balanced acidity with alcohol. Long finish with hints of terroir in the finish.
VINEYARDS: Finca Valpiedra, 80 hectares of vineyard
GRAPES: 90% Tempranillo, 5% and 5% Experimental Range and Graciano Mazuelo
AGING: 20 months in French oak barrels
TEMPERATURE: 16 º C and 18 ° C
PAIRING: Cheese curing media. Braised red meats, roast lamb and game dishes greater (roe deer and chamois) mountain dishes such as boiled mountains or pinto beans with pork.
View more Spain red wine
Buy Finca Valpiedra Wine:
If you want to buy Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006, on Uvinum you will find the best prices for Spain red wine. Get it at the best price in Uvinum wherever you are, from your phone or from your computer, over 59.000 products for sale and make us leaders in the sale of wines, spirits, liqueurs and beers in Europe, they are now more than 38.000 clients who trusted us.