Finca Valpiedra (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
Finca Valpiedra is a wine of Terroir in the style of French chateaux. Complex and elegant wine with volume .
Finca Valpiedra is the maker of this Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006 (£15.02), a red wine from this DO: Rioja produced with tempranillo and graciano from the 2006 vintage and has a volume of alcohol of 13.5º. Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006 is usually matched with starters and dishes. Uvinum community values Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006 with 3,3 points on 5.
Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006 - basic data
- Type of wine:
- red wine
- 2006 Other vintages
- Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)
- Finca Valpiedra
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Tempranillo (92%), Graciano (6%), Variedad Experimental (5%), Mazuelo (5%)
- Starters, Dishes, Soups and stews, Cheese, Meat, Hard cheese, Game, Birds
- Alcohol vol.:
If you liked Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006, you may also enjoy...Previous
Highlighted review about Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006
black, balsamic, tasty, deep fruit by Juan Manuel Gonzalvoread complete »
More reviews about Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006
Maker's description · Finca Valpiedra
Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006 (Tempranillo, Graciano, Variedad Experimental and Mazuelo)
- View: Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006 has an Intense color, tone and trim cherry red garnet with violet Destel. Bright and clean with plenty of tears and dense.
- Nose: Intense and powerful with hints of candied black berries, white chocolate, sloes and spices. Feelings of land, mineral background. Memories vanilla. The wood, very well integrated with the fruit provides aromas of cedar and spices from new French oak. Notes elegant, complex and suggestive.
- Mouth: It's powerful and with great fresh fruit, the attack is strong but without edges, round, fat and pleasant tannins, showing great finesse. Balanced acidity with alcohol. Long finish with hints of terroir in the finish.
VINEYARDS: Finca Valpiedra, 80 hectares of vineyard
GRAPES: 90% Tempranillo, 5% and 5% Experimental Range and Graciano Mazuelo
AGING: 20 months in French oak barrels
TEMPERATURE: 16 º C and 18 ° C
PAIRING: Cheese curing media. Braised red meats, roast lamb and game dishes greater (roe deer and chamois) mountain dishes such as boiled mountains or pinto beans with pork.
View more Spain red wine
Buy Finca Valpiedra Wine:
If you want to buy Finca Valpiedra Reserva 2006, on Uvinum you will find the best prices for Spain red wine.
Get it in Uvinum easily and all warranties, we have a catalog of over 59.000 products for sale and we are the wine beers and spirits store leader in Europe our more than 38.000 customers are with us.