Uvinum - Buy wineYou'll love buying wine
Bodegas Age (Rioja)Add to my wishlist
Product not available in United States
£11.89 + £5.90 Shipping (48 hours)Buy
Shipping: £5.90 (48 hours) by Selectos Frágola
Azpilicueta Reserva 2006 - basic data
- Type of wine:
- red wine
- 2006 Other vintages
- Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)
- Bodegas Age
- Tempranillo (85%) , Mazuelo (5%) and Graciano (10%)
- Dishes, Starters, Garnish, Meat, Cheese, Mushrooms, Hard cheese, Game, Blue cheese, White meat, Red meat, Lamb and Birds
- 75 cl
If you liked Azpilicueta Reserva 2006, you may also enjoy...Previous
Cellar's description · Bodegas Age
Azpilicueta Reserva 2006 (Tempranillo, Mazuelo and Graciano)
- View: It has an intense ruby red colour with brick highlights.
- Nose: The nose has subtle aromas of vanilla and quince.
- Palate: The palate is soft, silky and pleasant persistence.
PAIRING: white and red meats, game, roast lamb, pork or beef, poultry, mushrooms, cheeses and blue.
Ageing: Aged for 16 months in barrels of French oak and then for another 20 months in bottle.
TEMPERATURE: Between 15 º C and 17 ° C
Special offers of Rioja
Top Sales - Rioja
- See more products »
Alcohol abuse can be dangerous. Drink with moderation.